- There are mainly three season i.e. hot weather, cold weather
and rainy season
- December to February is cold and best months to travel.
- Thailand experiences the hot season From March to May.
- From roughly May till October, there is rainy season.
- To avoid peak season, it is good to travel in May, June and
September but these are months of unpredictable rain.
- There are some very good hospitals in Bangkok as Bumrungrad
hospital in Bangkok, among others, is a fine option.
- Here the most common risk is of sunburn and dehydration
- Malaria and Dengue fever is present in Thailand, but not very
much common in the majority of tourist places.
- So Vaccinations and inoculations should be taken before you
- Keep all the medicines, you are using with you with your consultant
Visa, passport and tickets:
- It is necessary to have passport valid for at least six months
from the date of entry to travel to Thailand Bangkok.
- Bring your passport, Visa and tickets with you on the day of
- In case of losing passport or visa, immediately contact concerning
- Bangkok is relatively safe city but it is good to be careful
to make your tour more enjoyable.
- Don't take too much valuable things with you like jewellery,
watches and cameras.
- Keep your traveling documents in safe place to avoid losing
- Don't leave your belongings unattended anywhere especially on
- Never accept anything on behalf of anyone.
Currency and money matters:
- Thailand's currency is Baht.
- Western Union outlets are comparatively common and easily accessible
- Quite a lot ATM's are available throughout the city, usually
displaying options in English.
- Many local banks and money changers are available to convert
- You must have some extra money in advance with you to avoid
- Most Thais are not habitual to shaking hands, but many are implementing
this European attitude when encountering foreigners.
- When going to a temple or palace, dress reasonably.
- It is a better suggestion to keep a sarong with you in case
your day of visiting the attractions takes you at a holy sight.
Check the weather conditions of that country you are traveling
to, before you go there.
- To avoid hurry and rushing, pack your baggage one day before
- Don't fold, rather roll the clothes.
- Take travel size packing of the things you bring with you.
- Check with the airline you are traveling with on the specific
- Make sure that your hand baggage allowance must not go beyond
the level set by the airline to avoid embarrassment.
On board and airport
- Drink a lot of water on board to keep yourself safe from dehydration.
- Keep yourself busy with flight journal to avoid boredom and
- Don't eat too much on board for easy digestion.
- Try to leave time before for checking in at the airport.
- Always reconfirm your flights before setting out for the airport.
- Wherever possible use only metered taxis around the airport.